1. General Statements On Terms and Additional Terms
(b) social media pages and channels (collectively, the “Websites”), including any services, features, media, functions, content, tools and links contained or offered therein (collectively, the “Services”). If you do not accept and agree
to these Terms, you may not access or use any of the Websites or Services or create an account or user profile.
Certain areas of the Websites and Services ( your access to or use therein) may have different terms, conditions, policies, rules, and guidelines, which govern your access to and use of such Websites and Services (as applicable, the “Additional Terms”). The Additional Terms will be posted (via a link) on the applicable Website or Services and may be modified from time to time. To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms for a specific Website or Service, the applicable Additional Terms shall govern and take precedence over these Terms with respect to your use of or access to that Website or Service.
2. Privacy Statement
of this information, including the transfer of information to the United States and/or other countries for storage, processing and use by Goodland.
3. Changes to the Terms, Additional Terms, and Privacy Statement
The Websites and Services are intended solely and only available to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, who can willingly and knowingly enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Please note that certain of the Websites and Services require you to be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to access and use such Websites and Services. Please check the applicable Additional Terms for such Websites and Services for further information. You may be asked to verify that you are over the applicable age limit during your use of the Websites or Services and you hereby agree that you shall not misrepresent your age. Without limiting the foregoing, the Websites and Services are not available to minors or suspended members or users. You further represent that any party you invite to participate in any of the Services or related functions with you is also of legal age as described above.
5. Electronic Communications
By accessing or using the Websites or Services, you consent to receiving certain communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, including, without limitation, by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Websites or through any of the Services. By accessing or using the Websites or Services, you willingly and knowingly agree that all contracts, notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. Using The Services
User Registration and Accounts
In order to access or use some of the Websites or Services, you must first register and create an individual profile for yourself or a business for such Website or Service (each a "User Profile").
By creating a User Profile, you agree that:
- You will not register a username (or email address) that (a) is already being used by someone else; (b) may impersonate another person: (c) belongs to another person; (d) violates the intellectual property or other right of any person or entity; or (d) is offensive. We may reject the use of any password, username, or email address for any reason in our sole discretion;
- You will provide true, accurate, current, and complete registration information about yourself in connection with the registration process and, as permitted, to maintain and update it continuously and promptly to keep it accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, Goodland may suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any and all current or future access to or use of the Websites and Services (or any portion thereof). If you fail to update your information in a timely manner, then Goodland has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, which will allow Goodland to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any and all current or future access or use of the Websites and Services (or any portion thereof).
- You will not post libelous content or create false or misleading reviews or posts;
- You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account, password, and username—whether or not you authorized the activity;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and the other Protected Information (as defined below) and for restricting access to your account so that others may not access any password-protected portion of the Websites or Services using your Protected Information;
- You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Protected Information, or any other breach of security;
- You will not sell, transfer, assign, or provide a copy of, your account, account rights, user ID, password, API keys, menu embed code, or other credentials or access rights (the “Protected Information”) for any of the Websites or Services to any other person or entity. You must keep all of the Protected Information in strict confidence;
- You will not share or allow any third party to utilize your account on your behalf or on a time share basis;
- You will not create more than one account unless specifically authorized to do so; and
- You will not use Protected Information of others.
Goodland is not liable for any loss or damage (of any kind and under any legal theory) to you or any third party arising from your inability or failure for any reason to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
Your User Profile cannot be used to conduct commercial activities, including, but not limited to, transactions, advertising, fundraising, contests, or other promotions absent our prior written consent. The menu embed feature we provide to clients may only be used on a client’s own website or application, and the applicable code may not be altered in any manner (including by removing any Goodland branding). We may offer you the ability to set preferences relating to your User Profile, but changes to your settings may not become effective immediately or be error free, and options may change from time-to-time. Goodland assumes no responsibility or liability for any issues, problems, or Content on your User Profile.
User Profiles may only be set up by an authorized representative of the individual or business that is the subject of the User Profile. Goodland does not review each User Profile to determine if it was created by an appropriate party. In addition, Goodland is not responsible for any unauthorized User Profiles that may appear on the Services. If you believe that a User Profile listed on one of the Websites is unauthorized, fake, fraudulent, or otherwise improper or misleading, please send an email to
For purposes of these Terms, (a) “Content” means all text, images, photos, audio, video, graphics, reviews, location data, and all other forms of data, communication, or media, (b) “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Websites or Services, such as ratings, reviews, orders, favorites, photos, videos, media, messages, social media posts or Services, comments, and information that such user publicly displays or displayed in its User Profile, and including any electronic data or information with respect to a User’s customers, (c) “Goodland Content” means Content that we create or is otherwise owned by us that we make available in connection with the Websites or Services, (d) “Third Party Content” means Content that originates from parties other than Goodland or users of any of the Websites or Services, which is made available in connection with the Websites or Services and not otherwise owned by us, and (e) “Website Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Websites or Services, including User Content, Third Party Content (and Third Party Material (as defined below)), and Goodland Content.
By submitting User Content, you represent, warrant, and covenant:
- That you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and/or permissions, and authorize Goodland, its applicable affiliates, the Websites, the Services, and all users thereof, to use such User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you hereunder (including with respect to all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights to your User Content, and to any other works that you incorporate into your User Content);
- That the creation, distribution, transmission, public display and performance, accessing, downloading, and copying of your User Content does not and will not infringe the proprietary rights or otherwise cause injury to any other person or entity, including any such person or entity using the Websites, Services, or otherwise, and that Goodland is under no obligation to post any User Content that you provide and reserves the right to post our own versions of your User Content as Goodland Content in our sole discretion;
- That you will not post, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, misleading, harmful, bigoted, offensive, profane, insensitive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, tortious, libelous, slanderous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable (hereinafter, “Offensive Content”);
- That you are at least of legal age, being no less than eighteen (18) years old (or twenty-one (21) years old, as applicable), and you acknowledge that persons under legal age may not submit User Content to Goodland, the Websites, or the Services; and
- That Goodland may, in its sole discretion, monitor the User Content you submit and any other communications that you may have, but is under no obligation to do so.
By submitting User Content, you acknowledge that you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, you User Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
License to User and Third Party Content/Data
As between you and Goodland, you retain ownership of the User Content that you post, submit, provide, or otherwise make available on or through the Websites or Services. However, by submitting your User Content, you hereby grant Goodland and all Websites and Services, the following worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and transferable rights and licenses:
- To host, cache, store, archive, index, crawl, create algorithms based on, modify, or transcode your User Content to media formats, standards, or mediums in any and all forms and by whatever means whether now known or hereinafter devised or created, and to exploit any and all allied, ancillary, and subsidiary rights relating thereto and derived therefrom;
- To use, license, sell, digitize, stream, store, distribute, exhibit, reproduce, commercialize, publicize, display, modify, adapt, edit, excerpt, communicate, translate, analyze, remove, prepare derivative works and compilations of, compress, transmit, integrate, insert, market, and promote your User Content in any and all forms and media and by whatever means whether now known or hereinafter devised or created, and to exploit any and all allied, ancillary, and subsidiary rights relating thereto and derived therefrom;
- To use your User Content, in whole or in part, for advertising, promotional, or commercial purposes, including without limitation, the right to publicly display, reproduce, and distribute your User Content in any and all forms and media and by whatever means whether now known or hereinafter devised or created, and to exploit any and all allied, ancillary, and subsidiary rights relating thereto and derived therefrom; and
- To grant any rights or licenses to any third parties to do any of the foregoing in the above clauses (a) – (c) in connection with their own websites and media platforms.
You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Goodland and its users, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
Goodland does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, or authenticity of any User Content. You understand that by using the Websites and Services, you may be exposed to a small portion of Offensive Content that may be unpleasant, indecent, or objectionable to some viewers. Under no circumstances will Goodland be liable in any way for any such Offensive Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Offensive Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any Offensive Content uploaded, posted, transmitted, broadcast, transferred, or otherwise made available via Goodland, the Websites, Services, or any related process or venue.
You hereby grant Goodland the right and license to use any data, images, or information that is pushed or otherwise transferred to us through any of our APIs by you or by any third party on your behalf (“Licensed Data”) for any purpose relating to any of the businesses of Goodland or for any purpose relating to the Websites or Services, including in connection with displaying any data, images, or information on the Websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right to reformat, improve, modify, adapt, derive, redisplay, and/or reprocess any of the Licensed Data and that we shall exclusively own all derivative works, graphical layouts, compilations, improvements, modifications, adaptations, analyses, and interpretations of the Licensed Data. Interpretations or translations of any of the Licensed Data prepared by Goodland shall be owned exclusively by us.
Goodland may also provide users with the ability to login to the Websites or Services with your login credentials from certain social networking websites (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn). If you log in or otherwise associate your User Account with your login credentials from a social networking or similar website, we may use any information about you that is from or otherwise posted on your social networking account, in accordance with the terms and conditions and related legal and user policies of the relevant social networking website. If you elect to share your information with any number of social networking websites, we will then share your information with the websites you name, in accordance with your election, and per their terms and conditions.
Delivery and Pick-Up Orders
Goodland may provide users with the ability to transmit orders for cannabis-related products and arrange for delivery or pick-up of such products through third-party, unaffiliated vendors (“GM Orders”). GM Orders is a third-party online marketplace platform for customers (“Customers”) to transmit such orders with participating vendors (the “Retailers”). GM Orders provides order transmission services only and serves purely as a communications medium. GM Orders is not a merchant of cannabis-related products, or provider of any pick-up or delivery services in connection therewith, and does not control the Retailers or the production of any cannabis-related products, or any pick-up or delivery services in connection therewith.
The Retailers have entered into agreements with Goodland Marketplace or its applicable affiliate where they have made representations that they currently are compliant with applicable law and will comply with applicable law in their use of GM Orders. Goodland and its affiliates do not in any way independently verify the credentials or representations of any of the Retailers, the authenticity or quality of any of their products or services, or any Retailer’s compliance with applicable law.
Customers using GM Orders must make themselves comfortable through the information provided by the Retailers on the Websites, by contacting the Retailers directly, or through such other means or methods as they may deem appropriate, as to the quality and reliability of the Retailers and the Retailers’ compliance with applicable law. Goodland Market (“GM”),
including the Websites and the Services, do not in any way guarantee the quality of any Retailer or any cannabis-related product, or any pick-up or delivery service in connection therewith, or any Retailer’s compliance thereof with applicable law.
In addition, a Retailer may represent certain standards with respect to their cannabis products (or other services), such as labeling such products as “organic”, “pesticide-free”, achieving a certain potency level, undergoing certain testing procedures,
fungus levels, containing specific terpene or cannabinoid profile or contents (including THC or CBD levels), having certain medicinal or other effects, or otherwise. Goodland and its affiliates do not investigate or verify any such statements. Furthermore,
any such statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Goodland and its applicable affiliates make no claims meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or medical condition. Customers should consult their doctor before
starting any treatment or using any cannabis-related product during pregnancy or if they have a serious medical condition. Goodland and its affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any cannabis-related products, or any other services, offered
by the Retailers or any errors or misrepresentations made by them (including on the Websites and through GM Orders or other Services).
User Representations, Warranties, and Covenants Regarding Orders
By using GM Orders, you represent, warrant and covenant that: (1) you will upload and maintain in your User Profile a valid, unexpired government-issued identification card and, if you will be ordering medical cannabis, a recommendation for medical cannabis that is valid in the applicable jurisdiction in which you place an order via GM Orders, and that (2) your use of the Websites and the Services, including GM Orders, does not violate any applicable state or local law, including any legal requirements for orders you place through GM Orders. Upon delivery or pick-up, as applicable, you agree to present a government-issued identification card evidencing your age as well as your original recommendation if you order cannabis. If you do not comply with these terms regarding GM Orders, you agree that cannabis products may not be released to you by the applicable Retailer, and you may forfeit the cost of such products.
Employee Participation in Orders
Third Party Materials
The Website or Services might display, include, or make available Third-Party Content (including data, information, articles, applications or other products, services, and/or materials) or contain links to third-party websites, services, and advertisements for third-party Offers (as defined below) (collectively, the “Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Goodland is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Goodland does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or user for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk. When you link to a Third-Party Material, the applicable third-party’s terms and policies apply, including the third-party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Material.
The Website or Services might display, include, or make available coupons, promotional codes, giveaways, samples, and other offers from listed dispensaries or other third parties (collectively, the “Offers”). Offers constitute “Third-Party Materials” under these Terms. Goodland displays these Offers on the Website and Services as a form of advertisement for the listing dispensary or other third party (the “Offeror”) only. All Offers are made directly by the applicable Offeror, and may be subject to additional terms, conditions, or restrictions of the Offeror or under applicable law, whether or not such terms, conditions, or restrictions are expressly included on the Website or Services. The Offeror, and not Goodland, is solely responsible for: (a) redemption of the Offer; (b) compliance of all aspects of the Offer with applicable law (including, without limitation, the advertisement, redemption, and terms, conditions, and restrictions related thereto); (c) all goods and services it provides to you in connection with the Offer; and (d) all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities, and costs it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of an Offer or not.
Indemnity and Release
If there is a dispute between users of the Websites or Services, including between Customers and Retailers (each, a “Dispute”), you understand and agree that Goodland and its affiliates (including the Websites and the Services, including WM Orders) are under no obligation to become involved in such Dispute.
You hereby release and forever discharge Goodland (and its owners, directors, managers, officers, partners, employees, independent contractors, and agents, and successors and assigns of itself or its affiliates) from, and hereby waive and relinquish your rights with respect to, each and every past, present, and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action, and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Websites or Services or Third-Party Materials. For the avoidance of doubt, this release includes a release of any dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action, and cause of action arising out of or in any way related to a Dispute, regardless of whether such dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action, and cause of action are known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed. If you are a California resident or resident of a state with a similar applicable law, you hereby waive California Civil Code section 1542 in connection with the foregoing (or such other similar applicable law in your state), which states: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
7. Ownership; Proprietary Rights